Control your two most valuable assets... time and money.
Our collection devices are designed to work seamlessly with Attendance Enterprise time management systems to record employee hours. From biometrics to proximity badge systems, InfoTronics offers a wide variety of hardware to fit your time keeping needs.
Recognition System's HandPunch Series:|
HandPunch 50E, 1000, 2000, 3000, & 4000
Hand Geometry Technology
The HandPunch Series uses RSI's field-proven hand geometry biometric
technology. The terminal captures a three-dimensional image of the hand each
time the employee punches. The hand's size and the shape are used to verify their identity
with unparalleled accuracy. No fingerprints or palm prints are utilized. Green and red lights
notify the employee of the status of each punch. There's no question any more;
employees have to be there to punch.
The HandPunch Series connects quickly to our time and attendance systems via a
direct wired 50-foot RS-232 communications cable, or by using TCP/IP communications on your LAN or WAN.
A HandPunch can also connect to a PC via an RS-422 Adapter and Cable for long distance
wired communications, or with a dialup telephone modem for remote locations.
HandPunch Terminal Features...
- HandPunch 50E - Supports 50 employees, TCP/IP Communications Only
- HandPunch 1000 - Supports 50, or 100 employees, RS232 and Modem Communications Only
- HandPunch 2000 - Supports 512 employees, RS232 and Modem Communications Only
- HandPunch 3000 - Supports 512 to 32,512 employees, Supports RS485, Modem, and TCP/IP Communications, Door Entry and Bell Ring Output
- HandPunch 4000 - Supports 530 to 3,498 employees, Supports RS485, Modem, and TCP/IP Communications, Door Entry and Bell Ring Output, Built-in Bar Code, Mag Stripe, or Prox Card Reader
- All Units Feature - 5 year memory retention via internal lithium battery, ID verification in less than one second, red and green light punch indicators, are capable of storing 5,120+ transactions, allow 1 to 10 digit ID numbers, feature special handicap enrollment, include automatic daylight savings time changes
FIVE REASONS why Hand Geometry is your best Biometric choice...
The InfoTronics Intelligent Terminal Series:|
IT-900 and IT-2100
The Intelligent Terminal 2100 incorporates the latest technology for
collecting attendance data—easily, accurately and quickly. It supports
a variety of reader technologies such as magnetic stripe, bar code,
proximity and biometric fingerprint. It also supports real-time
operation. The I.T. 2100 is a low-maintenance time recorder
that accommodates large transaction volumes. It features a large 2.5”
x 5” liquid crystal backlit display that is easily customized
with text and graphics.
The Intelligent Terminal 900 is compact, easy to install and easy to
service. It supports a variety of reader technologies such as magnetic
stripe, bar code, proximity and biometric fingerprint. It
also supports real-time operation. It has a 2-line
40-character LCD display.
Intelligent Terminal Features...
- 1000+ employee capacity
- Magnetic, bar code, and proximity badges
- Biometric Fingerprint readers available
- Fast 2 second fingerprint verification time
- Easy-to-read display, with time in 12 or 24-hour format
- Fool-proof punch indicators using red and green lights with an internal beeper
- Battery-protected memory
- Full power battery backup available
- Automatic adjustment for daylight savings time
- Standard RS232 and RS485 communications
- Capability for ringing bells and opening doors
- Communications via RS232, RS485, Wired TCP/IP, Telephone Modem
- Wireless Networking option using 802.11b TCP/IP communications
Copyright © 1999 - 2009, AMERICAN Time Recorder, All Rights Reserved.